Magnesium is important to every part of the body, but especially to the heart, muscles and kidneys. The mineral also contributes to tooth and bone mineralization and activates enzymes that contribute to energy production. Magnesium helps regulate other minerals, such as copper, zinc and potassium, as well as vitamin D within the body.
The following symptoms may indicate a deficiency of magnesium:
- Arrhythmias - essential for healthy heart muscle
- Neurological - confusion, poor memory, irritability. Severe deficiency can cause delirium and both visual and auditory hallucinations.
- Muscle Spasms and cramps (especially at night time)
- Fatigue and Insomnia
- Weak Bones - deficiency plays role in post menopausal osteoporosis
- Headaches - migraine and cluster headaches
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks/poor reactions to stressors
- Arterial Calcification
- Hair Loss
- Cold hands and feet
- Kidney Stones
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Magnesium deficiency is linked to thyroid problems, metabolism issues, heart irregularities, muscle spasms and more. While being magnesium deficient won't manifest all of these issues, you will most likely suffer from at least one of them.
Note: Magnesium oil is NOT an oil. It just feels like an oil because of the feel of magnesium chloride suspended in water. This is NOT Epsom salt which is magnesium Sulfate.
Apply magnesium oil to your skin, rub it in and let your skin absorb it over the next half hour or so. You will experience some tingling when you first start using it. That will reduce and the effects will fade after 10 - 20 minutes. After a time of using magnesium oil, this tingling sensation won't continue.
The safety of this product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not for young children, pregnant or lactating women. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent. Magnesium may reduce blood pressure and insulin needs. Please monitor these if you are taking medications for these conditions.