Naturally present in the skin's structure until the age of about 25, Squalene oil is a natural, non-invasive secret weapon in the fight against aging. After 25, squalene drops rapidly resulting in rough, dry, aging skin. The Olive Tree via its fruit, Olives, have given us a facelift product that nourishes, hydrates and boosts the skins ability to regenerate. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines and gives you softer, younger looking skin. Applied topically Squalene (squalane) quickly absorbs deep into the skin leaving NO oily residue behind. What it leaves behind is beautiful healthy skin that is vibrant and nourished.
Squalene Oil fights eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rashes when nothing else helps very much. It also heals cracked skin and provides significant anti-bacterial properties. Cracked skin directly affects health as winter germs permeate through damaged skin (remember, it's the FIRST line of defense against disease!)
Squalene provides benefits in all of these areas:
- Boosts cell regeneration and oxygenation
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - safe around the eyes
- Helps prevent the formation of ?brown age spots'
- Helps prevent UV damage to the skin
- Heals chapped/cracked skin
- Provides antibacterial properties
- Helps with post-operative skin care
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra sensitive skin
- Protects the skin from damage
- Can be applied often to scaly spots
- No oily residue allows for Squalene to be used under makeup
- Helpful in aiding with eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and rash issues.
This is NOT the Shark Oil Squalene which has been found in many vaccines. Dr. Mercola says that "the difference between good and bad squalene is the route by which squalene enters the body; injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attach all the squalene in your body, not just that introduced with the vaccine adjuvant." Also, shark is Biblically an unclean fish, Olive Trees have always represented life and nourishment.
Approximately 1.2 ounces in a glass bottle with roller ball for easy application.
Ingredients: Squalane Oil, Naturally derived from Olives, Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Essential Oil, Pelargonium Capitates (Geranium) Essential Oil, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Essential Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil, Vitamin E
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). To prevent our products from being classified as drugs under Section 201(g) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, we are required to inform you that there is no intention, implied or otherwise that represents or infers that these products or statements be used in the cure, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.